What is Hybrid Flooring and Benefits of Hybrid Flooring?
Hybrid flooring is the fastest growing flooring options in Australia whether it is to be used for homes or at commercial premises. The choice and options of Hybrid Timber flooring are immense and is also dictated by the market trends and practicality of use. As the name suggests hybrid, it demonstrates quite well about how it consists of several mixes of diverse elements that helps to make it exceptional from other types of flooring.
What is Hybrid Flooring and what are they made of?
Hybrid flooring consists of waterproof resistance coating, which is innovatively designed to keep the floors in utmost superior quality for life. Hybrid flooring decor gives laminate finishing to create an improved floor that is not only durable from outside but provides clarity, exceptional protection from everyday wear with Acoustic Backing.
Our Hybrid Flooring range include Resiplank Rigid Core, manufactured using a proprietary ‘co-extrusion’ technology, Resiplank Rigid Core has the most stable and waterproof core of any flooring worldwide. A big claim which is justified by test results and the skillset of our engineers when directed to develop a waterproof, stable flooring to meet everyday needs of everyday consumers. While our formula for Resiplank Rigid Core is a proprietary secret, in general terms it’s success is a result of blending specific stone powders and vinyl polymers together and then extruding as a continuous sheet of Rigid Core PVC.
Why Hybrid flooring?
- Water-Proof: Rigid Core Hybrid Flooring is 100% water proof and stands up to all spills and can be installed in wet areas such as bathrooms.
- Low Maintenance: Our surface coating technology ensures no need for additional surface treatments following installation.
- Environmentally Conscious: Being 100% physically, energetically and chemically recyclable or re-usable.
- Acoustic Qualities: Excellent noise reduction properties and does not require additional underlay. Industry, leading, 6 Star rated.
- Durable: Rigid Core boards are extremely hard wearing and have HIGH IMPACT RESISTANCE, unlike wood or stone, Rigid Core wont splinter, warp or crack
- Quick and Easy to Install: All you need is a level, smooth, dry and dust-free subfloor. Rigid Core can be fitted over most existing hard floor. RigidCore has been made with the best click system in the world 5G.
- Compatible with Underfloor Heating: When used in conjunction with the installation instructions.
- Comfort: Softer and warmer under foot than natural wood or stone flooring. Additional cushioning in the backing helps make Rigid Core extremely comfortable even to sensitive feet.
- Pet Friendly: From muddy paws to ‘accidents’- Rigid Core repels anything your pet can throw at it, making life much easier
- Lifetime Warranty: Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty- that’s how sure we are of Rigid Core’s abilities.
What should you be aware of Hybrid Flooring?
Although Hybrid flooring is cheaper than Timber flooring, it is still expensive than Vinyl or Laminate flooring. UV sunlight fading or damage can occur and hence it is recommended to cover the windows so sunlight does not fall directly on to flooring. It is recommended to have protective pads fitted to all furniture and avoid dragging heavy furniture or equipment across flooring. Pets claws should be kept trimmed to avoid excessive scratching.
Our Hybrid Flooring Collection:
Our Hybrid Timber Flooring have High Definition Scanning and printing combined with embossing (texturing) which we have taken directly from real world timber products, results in a floorboard that you will struggle to distinguish from a real wooden product. Our main collection includes:
- Corsica Collection: The Corsica Collection is a range of 10 colours with a 6mm thick core. 6mm is an extra heavy duty core but combined with our proprietary formula, the co-extrusion blend is one of the most dense compounds used in flooring anywhere in the world. 6mm is only the core thickness, not the total board thickness. It is the core that gives every board its inherent abilities to remain unaffected by wet conditions (under normal use circumstances).
- Summit Collection: The Summit Collection is a range 10 colours with a 7mm thick core and a board length of 1820mm. It is for those who need extra height or prefer the feel of a thicker board and like a long board appearance. 7mm is an extra heavy duty core but combined with our proprietary formula, the co-extrusion blend is one of the most dense compounds used in flooring anywhere in the world. 7mm is only the core thickness, not the total board thickness. It is the core that gives every board its inherent abilities to remain unaffected by wet conditions (under normal use circumstances).